Removing Tree Stumps Throughout The Greater Jacksonville Area
Need a stump removed in Jacksonville FL? Stump grinding is just another tree care service that we happen to excel in. That not by accident though. Experienced workers and top of line equipment means that there is no stump that we can’t handle. We have large stump grinders that can grinding down a stump in just minutes. For those situations with limited access, such as in the backyard and only a small gate to enter through, we have smaller machines that will also get the job done, although a bit slower. In either case, we can get the job done.
How To Know If A Stump Needs Removed
Many people wonder if removing a tree stump is absolutely necessary. Here are a few factors to consider when deciding whether stump removal is the best option, including:
- Is the stump an eye sore?
- Does the tree stump pose a danger to children or adults?
- Does the tree have any type of fungi or pest infestation?
How Much Does Stump Grinding Cost in Duval County Florida?
As in all tree care projects, it depends. First and foremost, the size of stump. We measure the circumference and height and that will give us our base price. A normal stump grinding job entails us grinding down a stump to about 8 inches below the surface, and in its place a nice pile of fresh wood chips that you are free to use for your other gardening projects. If you don’t want to wood chips, no problem. We are more than happy to haul off the wood chips at a small additional fee.
- Stump Grinding Atlantic Beach FL
- Stump Grinding Clay County FL
- Stump Grinding Doctors Inlet FL
- Stump Grinding Duval County FL
- Stump Grinding Fleming Island FL
- Stump Grinding Jacksonville Beach FL
- Stump Grinding Jacksonville FL
- Stump Grinding Neptune Beach FL
- Stump Grinding Orange Park FL
- Stump Grinding Ponte Vedra Beach FL
- Stump Grinding Ponte Vedra FL
- Stump Grinding Saint Johns County FL
- Stump Grinding St Johns FL